This past week has passed by so quickly! Olivia has been to the doctor every day except Sunday for weight checks and bilirubin checks. Friday her weight was down to 6lbs 11oz and the doc wanted me to start her on formula because that was a 10 percent loss. I decided to give it ONE more day to see if my milk would come in and sure enough it did that night and on Saturday she was still the same weight. Now her weight is up to 7lbs and 2.5oz. Her bili was still going up though. She had her blood checked yesterday and it was 16.6, but luckily it went down to 15.7 today. We get a few days off now from visiting the pediatrician and don't have to go back until Friday. Thank goodness!!
Ike on the run.
Ike is still adjusting to being a big brother but it is obvious he is starting to love little Livy.
Ike is so stinking cute! I miss miss miss you guys! Hugs and a ton of kisses from me to all of you! I can hardly wait for pictures for my walls, so I can show of my beautiful cousins!!! I love you all and hope and pray to see you real soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Chas
Can't wait to be back next week "Papa" Bob to see all of you again. I miss you so much already. I think I'll be making that trip as often as possible. I love the pictures. Love you all bunches!
ReplyDelete