I am so happy for you! This is such a wonderful blessing and Ike is going to be the best baby brother ever!!! Love Love you guys!!! Chas
We could not be more excited at the thought of a new granddaughter. Loved being with you Tanya at the ultrasound. Was so great to see pictures of the little one. We love you u all so much. Grandpa & Grammie
T! You look absolutely radiant! I am sooo excited for you three and add a 4th!Love you!Beth
YAY!!!! Little girls are SO much fun!! (I"ll warn you though - the drama starts earlier than you'd expect......) So happpy for you.
I am so happy for you! This is such a wonderful blessing and Ike is going to be the best baby brother ever!!! Love Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteChas
We could not be more excited at the thought of a new granddaughter. Loved being with you Tanya at the ultrasound. Was so great to see pictures of the little one. We love you u all so much. Grandpa & Grammie
ReplyDeleteT! You look absolutely radiant! I am sooo excited for you three and add a 4th!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Beth
YAY!!!! Little girls are SO much fun!! (I"ll warn you though - the drama starts earlier than you'd expect......) So happpy for you.
ReplyDelete