Thursday, March 8, 2012

We have a very special announcement...

I have thought of a hundred different ways that I would want to let everyone in on our special news, but I can't come up with anything better than what my wonderful friend, Tami, said.  This is a bit of the email she sent to me several weeks ago.....

"...the Man upstairs HAS matched you with a birth mom, one who is infinitely more reliable and nurturing than the last two."

The day AFTER we got word from the adoption agency that there was a chance our second adoption was also going to fail I did find out we had been matched with a new birth mom.....and this time it is me.  We always knew that me getting pregnant was a possibility, but we stopped counting on it years ago.  We can also be very thankful it took so many years for it to happen because it brought our amazing son, Ike, into our lives.  We are already parents to one amazing little boy and we look forward to becoming parents for the second time!

I am thirteen weeks pregnant and due mid September. 

4 comments:

  1. We are SO happy for you guys! What a blessing for all of you! I would have to agree, God had a special plan in mind and there was no way that we could have known it would be this awesome!!! This is great news and we'll be counting down the days until this little one arrives. Just think, Ike is going to be the perfect age at that time too. He'll be so helpful to you and he will love having a little brother or sister!
    Rhonda & Leonard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do we know it that God has had a hand in this whole process & will continue to bless us. Dad & I could not be more excited & happy for you 3. Ike will be such a great little big brother. How true that if things had happened before now, then, we would have not all been BLESSED with our little pistol, Ike. Can not imagine missing out on his life. Love him so much. BLESSING FROM GOD ABOVE ARE ALWAYS THERE BUT IN HIM TIME FRAME NOT OURS. We love you all so very much. Dad & Mom J/Grandpa & Grammie J

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Couldn't be happier for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo happy about this news, in a ton of ways! Little Ike means the world to me as do you guys! My Mom and Dad gave up trying to get pregnant and next thing she knew, my baby brother was born! God has blessed you guys and you deserve it! I love you all very very much and hope to see you real soon!!

    Love,
    Chas

    ReplyDelete