Little Ike you are a star in the making. Already such great form. You are so precious no matter what you are doing Grandpa & Grammie love watching you. Love you Pistol Grandpa & Grammie
I love this video. Shoot the Rock Ike! For some reason I can't comment on the post above, but it is so cute too! He looks so funny running around the pool with his bottle of water. He sure does love balls.
Little Ike you are a star in the making. Already such great form. You are so precious no matter what you are doing Grandpa & Grammie love watching you. Love you Pistol Grandpa & Grammie
ReplyDeleteI love this video. Shoot the Rock Ike! For some reason I can't comment on the post above, but it is so cute too! He looks so funny running around the pool with his bottle of water. He sure does love balls.
ReplyDelete