Friday, December 9, 2011

It is a no go....

The adoption agency still has not heard from Hope and we have not heard from her either.  I did really want to find out what was going on though so I created a fake facebook page (with fake info and name) and requested the birth father as a friend.  Sadly, for us, it was very obvious by his facebook page that he and Hope are both planning on parenting this baby boy.  We were not surprised by this but it is nice to know that it is now time to just move forward.

We are sad that Hope felt like she couldn't just tell us what was going on and let us know she had changed her mind.  However, we are forever grateful for her and her blessing us with our amazing baby boy, Ike!


There is still more to come for us in our adoption story, and I will keep everyone up to date when I feel like it is the right time to share.




2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Tanya (and Denny and Ike). So sorry to hear that the adoption fell through....
    On a happier note - Ike just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys and you are the best parents ever! I know that some bundle of joy will come along, in the mean time, Ike gets all our attention!! He is the cutest! I just love him!!!

    Love
    Chas

    ReplyDelete