Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Go Get Your Book




Denny and I have been reading to Ike since day one and now it is one of his favorite things to do. He will go to his room get a book and have us read it several times, then go back to his room to get another one and he will do this alllll day. I will shut his door so that he can't get to them and we can do something else for awhile, but today he figured out how to open his door. And I figured out that he will go get the book I asked him to get if I ask for one of his favorites.

And these are his favorites!

4 comments:

  1. Ike you are amazing!!!! You so love your books. Grammie & Grandpa sure miss reading them to you. But Grammie has them memorized & at points throughout the day I just start reciting it to Grandpa. We love you & miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRESH!!! Love it and him! You are such a smarty Ike! Love you guys! Lindsay, Ry and Jace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading some of these same books to Denny and his siblings. So amazing to live it again through you two as great parents and through the eyes of our darling sweet Isaac.
    We love you so much! Nana & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed and that is just the most precious video. You look so cute Ike and you're walking so well. You're going to enjoy reading all your life aren't you? So sweet!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete