This was the best picture we could get of the three of us. (Krissy, Ike's cousin, was busy playing and the best way to get Ike to smile is to have Krissy jumping up and down by the camera.)
Nana and Papa spent a few hours playing with Ike while Denny and I enjoyed the alpine slide with the Baird's.
Denny and I before our first go down the mountain.
Clint, Danielle, and Krissy
Danielle and Zan (Krissy's friend) heading up the chairlift and someone flying down the slide.
This mama turned the big 32! (Note: Krissy IS in the background jumping around)
For my birthday everyone entertained Ike at the pool for a couple of hours while I sat at the condo in silence and read a book. It was amazing!
We watched Uncle Clint and Papa fish. Then we had Ike hold the pole because it was cute.
I had a wonderful weekend with family and my sweet baby!
What a beautiful family!! Good thing I am a part of it!!! Love you all!!! xoxoxxo
ReplyDeleteChas
What great pics of your trip, honey. Glad you had a wonderful Birthday. That slide looks so cool. May have to get up there some day. Looks like you could not have had any nicer weather.
ReplyDeleteLove you all. Kisses to Ikester. Precious Precious family. Dad & Mom
Great pictures! We loved loved having you at Winter Park this year. It was a great time! We love you all so much! Love, Nana & Papa
ReplyDelete