that Ike wants it more than ever! When Ike sees a remote control or cell phone in reach he goes for it and enjoys every second he gets to play with it.
At least he gave it up willingly. But the moment of just having it in his hands was a thrill & did manage to push a few buttons before turning it over. Sure wish I knew what he was saying to you, Mom. Such a personality!! Love you little guy. Hugs & Kisses from Grammie!
At least he gave it up willingly. But the moment of just having it in his hands was a thrill & did manage to push a few buttons before turning it over. Sure wish I knew what he was saying to you, Mom. Such a personality!!
ReplyDeleteLove you little guy. Hugs & Kisses from Grammie!
I'm sure he'll have that remote plenty when you're not looking. Good luck keeping that under control :). Always cute stuff. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete