Thursday, March 31, 2011

Basketball

This winter, with a baby who was very cranky in the evenings, Denny and I decided we needed something to keep the three of us from going crazy stuck in the house.  We live very close to a high school so basketball games became our outlet.  Ike LOVED going to games.  In these pictures Ike was cheering and squawking so loudly that everyone turned to look at us.  There was a guy sitting close by who thought it was cute so he snapped a few photos and then emailed them to us.  We are looking forward to next season.




4 comments:

  1. The cutest little sports fan EVER. Will have to get him the school colors to wear for next years games. Maybe someday will be playing instead of just cheering. HUGS & KISS BY THE TONS FOR YOU IKE. LOVE YOU GRAMMIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Ikester loves himself some basketball. Great stuff. He is just too cute. It was fun seeing you guys and Ike on skype. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Issac the cutest Fruita basketball fan ever!! Nana and Papa love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! Maybe he's going to be a basketball player when he grows up! He'll be like his Uncle Ry. I had to laugh at all 3 boys at the table....almost like a day at the spa? Uh huh! Just what I was going to say. HA
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete