Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh Snap!

Time for an adoption update............Nothing, Nada, Zip. We are STILL waiting on our fingerprints to come back from the CBI and FBI. It has been four weeks and I called today and it looks like it will be a couple more weeks.

While I am waiting on those I have been trying to remember to take pictures, lots and lots of pictures. We will be creating an adoption profile that will be shown to birth mothers so they can choose and adoptive family. I am not good at marketing and I think it is very difficult to do this for our family. Today I went out to take pics of where we live and it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Here are a few examples.



It is really beautiful here, but I'm not sure I was able to get a good pic for the profile yet.

While I'm talking about pictures I guess I will throw in one more just for fun.

Today is my buddy Sam's Birthday and he is the big 4! Happy Birthday Sam and thanks for the delicious birthday breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of adoption will you be pursuing? Local? International? Hope those fingerprints speed up! Keep snappin' away at the pictures......

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing a domestic adoption with an agency in Salt Lake City, Utah. The baby will be born in Salt Lake which is only 4 hours from here, so we will be able to make it there not long after the baby is born. I will keep the pictures coming :)

    ReplyDelete